Terms & Conditions
For the T&C’s below, Suncoast Property Maintenance is referred to as “we” or us”.
www.suncoastpropertymaintenance.com.au is a brand of Suncoast Property Maintenance.
1. All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
2. Suncoast Property Maintenance staff reserve the right to work safely and will stop work should they feel any conditions may endanger the public, our customers or our staff.
3. Telephone estimates cannot be guaranteed until an employee of Suncoast Property Maintenance views the junk on-site. If some of the waste is not visible, we can only estimate the amount, and therefore the price.
4. All non-account customers must make payment on the day of the collection.
5. Cancellations within 24 hours of a booked collection will always incur a $30 charge. This is deducted from your next bill if we carry out the clearance at a later date for you.
6. Our teams do not normally carry change. We will however do our best to make sure we can accommodate you if you have no change!
7. On receipt of your waste, we reserve the right to charge for the amount of waste received. Suncoast Property Maintenance staff will do everything they can to provide accurate estimates. On most occasions contact will be made after viewing the waste to inform the customer of the exact volume and therefore price. If contact cannot be made quickly, we reserve the right to charge for the amount taken, and any extra time or other disposal charges incurred.
8. All waste collected by us is considered the property of the customer until the customer has paid Suncoast Property Maintenance for the collection. Because bulky waste has a high disposal cost, should a customer refuse to pay, and should the waste have already been disposed or recycled by Suncoast Property Maintenance, we reserve the right, to return the same weight or volume of waste as has been collected.
9. Although very rare, we occasionally find that items are too large or heavy to be removed by us. In this case we would re-book to re-arrange collection.
10. Jobs requiring multiple loads are done on a load by load basis and we reserve the right to cease collections at any point and charge for the amount of waste collected.
11. ANY queries over the amounts charged by Suncoast Property Maintenance must be raised in writing/ by phone within 24 hours so that specific details can be provided accurately.
12. If we spot or suspect asbestos we are required to leave the site immediately in line with HSE guidelines. Needles and any other hazardous / toxic substances can also result in immediate vacation of a site or premises.
13. If there is asbestos on site we will not remove it as we are NOT certified to remove under the law. This job will be handed back to the client to organise themselves. If, during our work, we see any fibrous material or other that we think may be asbestos, we reserve the right to:
- stop work immediately
- prevent any dust / fibre being released e.g. turn off power tools or minimize air movement etc.
- evacuate the immediate area and prevent access by others e.g. the public
- inform those responsible for the premises and the Health and Safety Co-ordinator, so that the necessary sampling can be arranged
- not return to that area until informed that it is safe to do so.